Editing an article
You can edit an article that you have written.
- If you have not logged in to Arena, do so now.
- Search for the article you want to edit.
- When you have found the article, click the article title.
- In the Article details section, click Edit (only visible if you have editing authorities).
The article editor screen will open.
- Make your changes to the article.
- If the article is not yet ready to save, tick Draft. Draft articles are not visible to other Arena users.
- Click Update to save the changes to the article, or click Cancel to abandon and lose the changes to the article.