Fees [alt. to Charges]
My fees enables you to view and pay charges that apply in your Arena account.
How to view My fees
- If you have not logged in to Arena, do so now.
- Click My Pages in the menu and there click My fees, or click My fees in the Login panel.
The My fees panel will open. The panel is divided into Fees, which lists the amounts you owe, in red, and Payments, which lists the amounts that you have paid, in green.
How to view a family member's charges
Applies if Family ticket is supported and you have the permission to watch other persons' charges.
A dropdown is shown on the My fees page, in which to select which person's charges to show.
How to pay a charge in Arena
You may pay charges in Arena, by using a credit card or a debt card. The type of card accepted depends on the payment website.
- View My Fees.
- Locate the Fees section.
- Tick the checkbox next to each fee that you want to pay. (If there is no checkbox, you cannot pay the fee in Arena.)
- Click Pay selected fees. The Payment details panel will open.
- Check the payment details to ensure they are correct.
- Click Pay to continue, or click Cancel to cancel.
- If you clicked Pay you will be directed to the payment website.
- Follow the on-screen prompts of the payment site to complete the payment.
Axiell is not responsible for third party payment websites.
How to pay a charge from Arena at the library
You may pay a charge by visiting a library that meets the following criteria:
- The library is a member of Arena.
- You are a member of the library.
- The library accepts payments by the method you want to use.
When you pay a charge at the library, staff there will record the transaction in your Arena account.
Do not send cash payments through the postal system.
When a fee listed in the Fees section has been paid, it displays in the list in the Payments section.